Materials Request

Requesting Materials from UHN

To request materials from UHN researchers, please complete our online request form. Our office will work with both you and our researcher to complete the Material Transfer Agreement (MTA).

Please submit your request for UHN materials here: MTA request.

Please note that all requests for material will only be processed using this online submission process.

For questions, please contact our office at To serve you better, please include the name of the UHN researcher and the requested materials, or the UHN reference number (if available) in the subject line of the email.